Nikos KaravitisChicago, Illinois, United States
Social Media Manager, North America and Global Co-Lead, Social Media Center of Excellence, Strategy- VP, Vice President, Senior Level, Marketing - Lead Generation Americas (Director)
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN)
Loyola University Chicago:
John Felice Rome Center, 1996;
Quinlan Business School- BBA Business Administration, International Marketing & Finance, 1997;
DePaul University: MA Project Management, Marketing Strategies, 2003
Quinlan School of Executive Education - Digital Marketing 2014
Featured in 6 Secrets of a Demand Generation Expert: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/6-secrets-demand-generation-expert-margot
About His Career:
Goal-driven/data-driven marketing professional leveraging go-to-market lead generation, marketing automation & process optimization talents toward actively supporting a progressive organization in maximizing market penetration and revenue growth.
Core competencies include penetrating new market segments and increasing revenue, sales enablement and lead-to-opportunity conversion, by executing strategic and tactical marketing programs.
- Digital marketing & Digital media measurement
- Google analytics (for inbound & outbound marketing).
- Organization transformation by implementing industry best practices.
- Multi-industry marketing & business lead generation
- Marketing automation platform execution (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Adobe Campaign)
- Lead management/Lead Qualification to revenue performance - (Velocity Measurement)
- Business process improvement & change management
- Marketing lead for go-to-market planning and execution
- SaaS onboarding & Integration: Oracle Marketing Cloud / Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Adobe Marketing Cloud