Chicago, Illinois, United States
Chicago Equity Partners
Loyola University Chicago - BBA Finance, 1982
Depaul University - MBA 1983
- Loyola University of Chicago, Trustee, Finance Chair, Executive Committee
- Loyola University Graduate School of Business, Advisory Board Member
-Economic Club of Chicago
-Commercial Club of Chicago-
- St. Ignatius College Preparatory School, Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- Catholic Education Foundation, Diocese of Joliet, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- The American Ireland Fund, Chicago Regional Advisory Board Member
- The Irish Fellowship Club of Chicago, Board Member
About His Career:
Mr. Lynch is responsible for ongoing management and strategy at Chicago Equity Partners, an institutional asset management firm. He has twenty-eight years of industry experience. Prior to joining our predecessor firm, Bank of America, he held positions at Continental Bank, First Illinois Bank, Peoples Bank of Bloomington and the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Mr. Lynch earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from Loyola University of Chicago and a Masters in Business Administration Degree from DePaul University. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.